AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS Wireless Professional Diagnostic Tool Scanner
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS – Wireless Diagnoses
MP808TS = MP808/DS808 + TS601
AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Ⅱ. Bullet Points
1. Complete TPMS Functions: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Full system Functions: Read and clear trouble codes for all systems; find and fix related problems and turn off the warning lights.
3. Special Features: · Advanced diagnoses with complete TPMS function help users detect tire pressure; along with Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/ IMMO and ABS/SRS services for accuracy and efficient vehicle diagnostic results.
4. Wireless Function: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) enables the unit to perform wide-range OE-level diagnostics.
5. One-Click Test: Supports all vehicle systems’ quick test with one click for codes definition and troubleshooting, and one step for complete TPMS health check.
Ⅲ. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
Ⅳ. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
Ⅴ. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Ⅵ. Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2. TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6. DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7. BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9. IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15. CHG tire size
16. TEC learn
17. WIN DR ROOF
20. Lang change
Ⅶ. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
Ⅷ. Other Supportive Features
1. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
Advanced Hardware Configurations
Ⅹ. Extensive Vehicle Coverage – More than 80 Makes
1 * USB Cables
1 * Power Adapter
1 * User Manual
1 * Quick Guide
Other Screenshots for reference