CONNECTS2 Car Stereo Harness Steering Wheel Interface for Mercedes
Fits the following vehicles:
- Mercedes A-Class (W169) 2004> 2012
- Mercedes B-Class 2005> 2011
- Mercedes C-Class (W203) 2004> 2007
- Mercedes R-Class 2006> 2013
- Mercedes Sprinter 2006>
- Mercedes Viano 2006> 2015
- VW Crafter 2012> 2014
- Mercedes ML (Non Amplified) 2005> 2011
- Mercedes CLK (W209) 2004> 2009
- Mercedes Vito 2004> 2015
- VW Crafter 2006>
- Mercedes C-Class (W203) 2000> 2004
Mercedes Steering wheel control interface contains both Quadlock and 8 Way ISO harness for easy vehicle installation – simply discard the connection that is not needed in your vehicle. Voice Assistant support available with a software update (Part Number: SWCREFLASHER)
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.