iCarsoft EU MAX Car OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner Tool
Vehicle Coverage iCarsoft EU MAX
European manufacturers: Alfa Romeo / Audi / BMW / Citroën / Dacia / Fiat / Ford EU / Jaguar / Lancia / LandRover / Mercedes-Benz / Mini / Opel / Peugeot / Porsche / Renault / Saab / Seat / Skoda / Smart / Vauxhall / Volkswagen / Volvo
DISPLAY: 4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
OPERATING TEMP.: 0°C~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
STORAGE TEMP.: -20°C~70°C (-4°F ~158°F)
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-18V
OPERATING CURRENT: 200Ma@12V(Typical)
POWER CONSUMPTION: 2.4W(Typical)
DIMENSIONS(W*H*D): 205mm*1 13mm*31mm
NET WEIGHT: <400g
Read and clear trouble codes | On most electronic systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag etc.
Support OBDII/EOBD | (Ten Modes of Operation)
Full ECU Diagnosis
Oil Light / Service Reset (OIL)
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) | System maintenance, deactivate and reactivate the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
Battery Management System (BMS) | Register new batteries to the BMS during battery replacement.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) | Regeneration control system requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turns off the DPF indicator.
ABS Bleeding (BLD) | Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS is replaced.
Airbag (ABR) | Crash data reset.
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) | Relearn the throttle value while clearing or replacing the throttle valve.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) | Calibrate the steering wheel straight ahead or recalibrate SAS while replacing the steering part.
Fuel Pump activation (FPP) | Activate it when replacing a new one.
Air Filter (AFS) | Self-learning process after replacing the air filter.
Body Stability (BSC) | Function supports routine maintenance of modules, for example, resetting or deleting the adaptation values and start-up the unit.
Engine (ECM) | Function supports routine maintenance of engine modules, for example, reset or delete the adaptation values and calculate fuel consumption.
Trans adaption (TCM) | Function supports routine maintenance of transmission modules, for example reset adaptation values and adjust the oil level.
Air Suspension (SPS) | Reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off
ACS (Air Conditioner) | Function supports routine maintenance of air condition modules. Air conditioning system adaption reset, rese air conditioning compressor, run in air conditioning compressor, stepper motor initialization.
Head Lamp (LAP) | Maintenance and other related operations (Including AFS setting), and then perform this function for calibration.
Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) | Function include displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle`s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement lD and testing sensors.
Engine ldle correction (IDL) | Can be executed when the idle speed fault is resolved. Adjust the engine speed of the car at idle speed.
Adaption function | Allows you to perform adaptive learning/reset / calibration and other functions for each control module. It includes some important module data for parameter adjustment, such as Remote Control Adaptation.
Injector coding (INJ) | relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
Actuation Test / Bidirectory Test | Access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Special Functions | Seat, door window, roof etc.: Relevant functions for calibration after repairing or replacing.
Applies to most models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to therequirement of a special factory access code.
The iCarsoft EU MAX covers over 20 years of models, some functions may not beavailable on all years / models.
Special Designed for European Vehicle Makes
Strong Hardware and Software
Super Special Service Functions
for Sprinter, for BMW, for Mini, for VW, for Seat, for Skoda, for Volvo, for Porsche, for SAAB, for EU Ford, for Dacia, for Renault, for Fiat, for Mercedes-Benz, for Citroen, for Jaguar, for Peugeot, for Audi, for Opel, for Land Rover, for Smart, for Vauxhall, for Alfa-Romeo, for Lancia.
DISPLAY LIVE DATA IN TEXT, GRAPH & ANALOG FOR EASY DATA REVIEW.
THE EU MAX CAN RECORD THE VEHICLE TEXTS HISTORY AND IDENTIFY THE VEHICLE INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY. ALSO KEEP THE LIVE DATA INFORMATION.
2. Onscreen relearn procedure.
3. Read &Clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display live data in text and graph for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
6. Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
7. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration: Calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
8. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, reset service mileage and service intervals.
9. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): System maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF): Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11. Battery Management System (BMS): Registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
12. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC): Relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle value.
13. ABS Bleeding: Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
14. Injector coding: Relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
15. Support TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
16. AFS Head Lamp reset means that the adaptive front lighting system can be rotated to either side; pressing the button means they stay pointing straight forward, and don’t turn anymore when turning the steering wheel.
17. Air Suspension: Try reset the electronic suspension air ride with the message system. Close all doors flip through the message system go to suspension reset or off.
18. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure, the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU, drive the car.
19. Air conditioning service: Calibration of air-conditioning-related control units, such as additional calibration of air mass flow, etc.
20. Air Filter Self-learning process after replacing the air filter.
21. Fuel Pump activation function, activate it when replace a new one.
22. DTC library to look up when user is operating this tool.
23. Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
24. Provides convenient instruction to customers in the interface.
25. Multi-language: English, Deutsch, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Russian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Danish and Finnish. Note!
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*This scan tool covers 20 years models, so some functions may not be available on all years /models.
*We reserve the rights to make any change to this description without notice.
4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, the onboard computer records certain vehicle conditions. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s onboard computer. 7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can read the results of onboard diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
0°C~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
-20″C~70C (-4°F ~158°F)