iCarsoft FR V3.0 for Citroen/Peugeot/Renault/Dacia/Fiat/Alfa Romeo Diagnostic for French Car Makes
Diagnostic for French Car Makes
DISPLAY: 4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
OPERATING TEMP.: 0°C~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
STORAGE TEMP.: -20°C~70°C (-4°F ~158°F)
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-18V
OPERATING CURRENT: 200Ma@12V(Typical)
POWER CONSUMPTION: 2.4W(Typical)
DIMENSIONS(W*H*D): 205mm*1 13mm*31mm
NET WEIGHT: <400g
ICARSOFT JP V3.0
Diagnose a Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis
Read &Clear DTC
Read Live Data
Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Battery Management System (BMS)
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade via PC
4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Special Designed for French and Italian Vehicle Makes
Strong Hardware and Software
Super Special Service Functions
DISPLAY LIVE DATA IN TEXT, GRAPH & ANALOG FOR EASY DATA REVIEW.
THE FR V3.0 CAN RECORD THE VEHICLE TEXTS HISTORY AND IDENTIFY THE VEHICLE INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY. ALSO KEEP THE LIVE DATA INFORMATION.
2. Onscreen relearn procedure.
3. Read &Clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display live data in text and graph for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
6. Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
7. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration: Calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
8. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, reset service mileage and service intervals.
9. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): System maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF): Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11. Battery Management System (BMS): Registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
12. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC): Relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle value.
13. ABS Bleeding: Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
14. Injector coding: Relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
15. Support TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
16. AFS Head Lamp reset means that the adaptive front lighting system can be rotated to either side, pressing the button means they stay pointing straight forward, and don’t turn anymore when turning the steering wheel.
17. Air Suspension: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
18. Air conditioning service: Calibration of air-conditioning related control units, such as additional calibration of air mass flow, etc.
19. DTC library to look up when user is operating this tool.
20. Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
21. Provides convenient instruction with customer in interface.
22. Multi-language: English, Deutsch, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Russian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Danish and Finnish.
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*This scan tool covers 20 years models, so some functions may not be available on all years /models.
*We reserve the rights to make any change to this description without notice.
4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
0°C~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
-20″C~70C (-4°F ~158°F)