MultiDevice Car Dashcam ADAS System Android WiFi DVR Camera FHD 1080P Navigation GPS Parking Monitor
MULTIDEVICE All in one system:
Car Sat Navigation GPS
Download your favourite GPS to internal memory; with the additional GPS antenna, this DVR provides the best experience no matter the destination. Plus, its 3G/4G network function helps the DVR to get more quickly and smoothly online GPS navigation
Car Assist APP for Remote Monitor
Track the location of your car and remotely capture car conditions from anywhere in the world. After connecting to the Internet, you can use the Mobile App to view the viewed images and watch the videos recorded by the device. Smart and bring you a more convenient way of user experience.
When the car is in Reverse Gear, this car’s DVR GPS will automatically switch to the backup camera image view with the parking line
We recommend you find your local certified professional to do the installation.
1. Suggest searching the information on the internet to find your car fuse box, and open the box with the plastic pry tool.
2. Use the electro probe, and find the ACC power fuse and Constant power fuse; we recommend you use reading lamps, headlights, tail lamps, turn signals, and power windows fuse to supply the Constant power (if they are constant power fuse ).
3. ACC power: When you plug your car key in and turn it to ACC, the power will work. if you turn your car Key to Lock or unplug your can, the power will be off. Connect the red wire (ACC) with the ACC power fuse.
4. Constant power: plug or unplug your car key. The power is uninterrupted. Connect the yellow wire ( B ) with the Constant Power fuse. For some cars, you have to cut the wires, refit them then connect them with the car fuses. Then plug the fuse to where it is.
5. The GND wire (black ) connects it with a steel plate or screw.
6. Connect the car DVR with the wires, then turn your car key to ACC, and test whether the car DVR Can work or not. Connect your smartphone with the car DVR via WiFi, open the app as RORO CAM to manipulate the car DVR and find the best installation position.
Please refer to the picture for the method: