OTOFIX D1 Wireless Professional Automotive OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool with 2 years Free Updates
with 2 years of Free Updates
The OTOFIX D1 is built on an Android tablet featuring a 7-inch touchscreen, a built-in microphone and loudspeaker, an onboard camera and flash, a USB OTG/charging port, and a MicroSD card slot for unlimited data storage.
The OTOFIX D1 Intelligent Automotive Diagnostic Analyzer is an all-in-one handheld tool for all your DIY car repair needs. Supports bi-directional control to perform active tests to check component’s functionality. Run professional-grade full system scans to diagnose car trouble on the spot and execute regular automotive diagnosis and maintenance functions with features formerly only available at your dealership. Read, analyze, and clear diagnostic trouble codes; reset steering angle sensors, service mileage, and service intervals; relearn parking brake-pad positioning; test and register a battery — and more! AutoVIN technology recognizes your car’s make, model, and year in no time. Powered by the OTOFIX Cloud Services app, you’ll have access to your data backups, past diagnostics history, and a wealth of online solutions backed by OTOFix Support.
Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
D1 can access ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Power train, network etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose the Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odour or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose the Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose the Fuel system if the vehicle won’t start or the “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check the car’s fuel system regularly to ensure the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose the Wiper System if you observe a chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
30+ Reset Services:
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aimed at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1. Oil Service Reset– Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service– Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. EPB Service– Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4. ABS/SRS Services– Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5. SAS Service– Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6. DPF Regeneration Service– Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7. BMS Service-Perform a reset on the vehicle battery to clear the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed- When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9. IMMO Service-Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect the user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding-Make the cylinder better identify the injector after the ECU or injector is replaced;
11. SAS Service-to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12. Throttle Adaptation-initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
15. Lang change
18. CHG tire size
19. TEC learn
20. WIN DR ROOF
For the Volkswagen Audi subscription package
for Volkswagen Audi online coding and hidden function flashing and IMMO keys, if you need this function, you need to pay in the Tablet directly.
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, for GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, for Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
( Please tell us about your S/No of machine to activate the language. )