Nextbase Rear Window Camera
The Rear Window Add-on Camera focuses on the road behind you to guard against tailgates and rear impacts. It connects to your rear windscreen via a wired 6.5m cable connection to your existing Series 2 Dash Cam. It uses an easy to install self-adhesive pad, which can be installed in any vehicle’s rear window. The magnetic adjustable mounting fixture means that it is suitable for angled windows in cars, or vertical van windows. It uses a wide angle 140° viewing angle and will save footage onto the MicroSD Card in your front Dash Cam.
Rear Window Add-on Camera Extra Info
- 140° Wide Viewing Angle
- Compatible with 322GW, 422GW & 522GW
- All footage is stored onto the MicroSD card used for your front facing Nextbase Dash Cam.
The Rear Window Add-on Camera is compatible with the following Dash Cam models (Resolution – front camera dependent)
- 422GW/522GW – when connected these will record at 1080p/30fps with the Add-On Camera recording at 1080p.
- 322GW – when connected this will record at 1080p/30fps with the Add-On Camera recording at 720p.
What’s in the box
- Rear Window Add-on Camera