Replacement Antenna for Mercedes C124 A124 W123 W124 W126 E Class Electric Aerial Power Antenna
s listing is for a replacement after-market aerial antenna that is a suitable replacement for the Mercedes E Class models manufactured after September 1988* including:
- W124 Saloon, Sedan and Limousine manufactured from September 1988* until 1995. (*= If you have an earlier W124, please contact us, as the grommet wing fitting is smaller)
- C124 Coupe models manufactured from September 1988 until 1996
- A124 Convertible Cabriolet models were manufactured between 1992 and 1997.
It is supplied with a replacement 52° angle rubber grommet type wing fitting similar in size (approximately an 27 x 42mm oval) factory-fitted as standard to AM/FM radio aerials on UK and European E Class models.
Suitable replacement for most Mercedes: 200E, 220E, 220CE, 230E, 230CE, 250D, 260E, 280E, 300D, 300CE, 300E, 300E-24, 400E, 500E
and later model designations: E220, E250, E280, E300, E320, E420, E500, E60AMG.
- Fully automatic operation (controlled via ignition & radio)
- Quality chrome plated 95 cm five-section telescopic mast
- 52° angle rubber grommet as used on models manufactured after Sept 1988
- Unit dimensions 325 x 90 x 70 mm closely match those of the original AUTA 6000 unit.
- CE marked and validated as meeting EU directives.
- Full electronic control gives very smooth and quiet operation and overload protection.
- Optimum AM/FM radio reception.
- Easy installation with perforated strap and 90° bracket to mount to existing OE bracket or mounting hole.
- Existing (OE) coax cable screws directly onto Hirschmann screw type coax cable connection on aerial neck
- Supplied complete with mounting strap, screw, nut & washer fastenings, drain tube and electrical crimp connectors.