MSG MS900 – DPF CLEANING MACHINE
The machine is intended for servicing diesel particulate filters of passenger cars, heavy trucks, and vehicles. The following functions are available:
- DPF diagnostics;
- DPF flushing;
- DPF drying;
- Generation of diagnostic and flushing reports.
Duration of DPF cleaning: 35 to 50 minutes – for passenger cars; 50 to 80 minutes – for heavy trucks. The time of each operation can be set/changed in the program settings menu.
- Entirely automatic flushing. Unmanned operation.
- Electronic control through the touch screen with a multilingual interface.
- Settable flushing modes for DP filters of passenger cars and heavy trucks.
- Individual water-purification system. Doesn’t require a continuous pure water flow.
- DPF diagnostic/flushing report can be printed on the external printer.
- Free software update.
The manufacturer: MSG Equipment